Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New to this, be patient with me

So I've never done this blog thing before, but with my friends and my family scattering further every day, I thought it'd be a great idea to start one. I'll try to do my best to keep up with it, but I'm not makin' any promises. I'll also try to make it as interesting as possible so I can entertain you. I'm watching Gilmore Girls right now and I'm being distracted by the TV. Gilmore Girls is possibly the best show ever made, so I'm going to feed my addiction and end this blog entry. I'm also going to go attempt to make pizza dough. I've never done it before and I've heard some horror stories about cooking with yeast. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world :) I totally agree that Gilmore Girls is the best. I really miss seeing new shows, but love watching the reruns.

    (this is Jules from the Nest)

    ReplyDelete