Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Veronicaisms

I just have one for you today.

A while back my mom was out with her beloved grandchildren and my niece needed to use the bathroom. So mom takes her into the stall an pulls baby wipes out of her grandma arsenal. Because as any good germ-o-phobe knows, you just don't sit on the toilet in the public restroom.

My mom proceeds to wipe down the set, and I'm sure she also wipes under it and around the bowl. None of those dirty germies were going to infest her granddaughter, no sir!

I guess Veronica had waited long enough so she turns to my mother and says, "Nana, how long is this going to take? I gotta' pee!"

And so she did, but not before my mother was satisfied that she had killed any kind of infestation lurking on that pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment