Monday, August 10, 2009

We're back

Saturday evening we rolled up to our apartment; refreshed, but weary from travel and coming down off our vacation high.

It's good to be home.

It's especially good to be tan, even though I have the strangest tan lines known to mankind.

I could tell you about every detail of my trip which is exactly what I had planned to do throughout the week while we were there. Turns out the advertised wifi in our rental house was only a stolen and weak connection from one of the surrounding houses.

Barraging you with the whole week's events in one post is more than I can handle and I'm sure more than you want to read.

Suffice it to say we had a lovely time and I was sad to leave. I'm glad to be home, but I'm always a little down trodden when I leave the coast and I usually bid farewell with a tear in my eye.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment