Monday, September 20, 2010

I made it out alive

The birthday party was great and turned out beautifully.

I'm back at my temporary home now, but I don't have access to my computer yet. After we moved in here, we just spent a day getting things straightened up and then both left for a week. So everything is still a little chaotic right now. I'll post party pictures and my project 365 as soon as possible, but it might be Friday before any of that happens.

It's so nice to be back with Andy (even if he is traveling for most of the week), and I'm very much looking forward to doing as little as possible for the next few days. The last two weeks have been really productive and also fun, but I'm ready for a little normalcy again.

I hope you all have a wonderful week, and I promise I'll get back to regular blogging as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment