Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lucky charm

Several weeks ago my mom called me and told me that she and my step dad were going to get a puppy. She also said that they wanted me to name the puppy. A tall order!

Saturday morning she called me again and said they had brought the new puppy home that morning & it was time for me to pick a name. She took some pictures of the new little love and sent them to me. I ran through several names in my head and called my parents to ask their opinion. After all it is their dog, and I can't meet her in person to get a sense of her puppy personality.

In the end, we settled on a name that correlates with her coming home date. St. Patrick's day is this Thursday and it's one of my favorite holidays, so I picked a name that reflected that.

Meet my new puppy sister, Clover



(Something is wrong with the time stamp on my mom's camera. She took these photos on Saturday 3/5, but for some reason it says she took them in the future on 7/3. Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment