Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fatigued

Happy Saturday morning cyberspace!

I did the first day of week 6 yesterday. I jogged 5 minutes, then 8, then 5 with walking intervals in between. I hate stopping and starting. It gives my muscles a chance to cool down, but now recover and by the third 5 minute jog I just wanted to lay down and give up. There were pains in my muscles I didn't even know I had. I'll be glad when the intervals are over and I can just jog.

However, this week seemed to be more tiring for me. By the time Friday came I could hardly stay awake at my desk, so you can imagine how excited I was to go run yesterday afternoon. The day of the week had a definite impact on my energy for my workout. I may take Sunday off from running to give myself an extra day.

No comments:

Post a Comment