Friday, December 5, 2008

Procrastination

Ok, so I took more than a couple of days off. I have a lot of things going on in my head, but haven't taken the time to separate them out and make some sense of them. I've also been working at the ski shop this week. Not for Andy, for the retail manager. It has totally drained me. Turns out 9 months of not standing on your feet all day makes it hard to get used to the physical demands of a retail job again. So blogging hasn't been my top priority this week. Sleep has though.

Even though I'm not working for Andy I still see him all day. There are a lot of people that come in who say, "Hey that's awesome that you guys get to see each other all day." We just kind of smile and nod. The people that say this are not married. Do you know how I know that they aren't married? Because that statement made it through their brain and out their mouth. If they were married they would know that it is not "awesome" to see your spouse all day every day. Sometimes it's good to have time apart.

I'm leaving town today to go see Julie! Andy and I both are excited about this trip. I'm excited to be out of town and see my BFF, and he is excited to have the house to himself for a couple of days.

Can you tell it's been a long week?

I'll be back to the blog Sunday with some pictures to chronicle my time with Julie and away from my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment