Friday, July 10, 2009

Photogenic Friday: I'm a slacker

Nearly a week late, but here is our 2009 July fourth celebration forever immortalized in photographs.

We didn't do a whole lot because Andy had to work until about 7. We met up with some friends to watch the fireworks and spent the time until dark playing four square and throwing around a football.

Ok, well, I played referee because they were playing too rough for me.

Waiting for the chalk and ball to arrive
for the four square game
This man is single ladies.
He's also quite a catch.
Waiting in line to take a turn at four square
The actual game.
Is is just me or is this court about four times
the size it was in elementary school?
The four square trash talk was too much for them
Without further ado...
Here I am (with Andy of course)
Still slightly swollen,
but at least my smile isn't crooked anymore.


I took pictures of the fireworks too, but they aren't very good because we didn't take the fancy camera and tripod. Also, I'm fairly certain you know what fireworks look like.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first picture I have seen you with your braces on! Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first picture of me I've posted at all since the accident.

    You can't really see my braces though. I'm grateful for that.

    ReplyDelete