Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy day

I just got back from doing Week 5, Day 1 of the C25K program. I feel really good. I went to the park today instead of the college track and I could definitely tell a difference in the two tracks. I'm used to running on a flat surface covered in rubber, and the track at the park has neither of those things. I didn't take to long to adjust to the hard pavement, but integrating hills into the workout definitely made it more of a challenge. I think I'm going to start using the track at the park more often, just so I don't get too used to running on flat land.

I've got a lot going on today so I need to go get showered. I'm going to Tweetsie Rail Road with my Mom, Mamaw and niece & nephews this morning/afternoon. Then we are cooking dinner for Andy's parents and their friend Ann. We're having pizza on the grill. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment