Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 3, Day 1 C25K

I feel like today was SOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier than the last couple of weeks. We have started jogging for longer lengths of time. We alternate 90 seconds of jogging and 3 minutes of jogging this week. 3 minutes is so much better. I don't get tired out as easily. It's great.

My knees are still slowing me down. I got proper shoes on Thursday last week, but my knees are still trying to heal from the damage I did to them in the wrong shoes. And my feet are trying to break in new shoes. Things are getting better, but there is still pain. My body feels great from the knees up.

I also got mad today because Andy gets so far ahead of me. He runs with me at the beginning and then he starts to pull ahead. I feel like it gives me false hope. It makes me think that I'm getting faster but really he's just taking smaller strides. I also know that his strides are twice what mine are, but that still doesn't make me feel better. He better watch out though because once my knees don't feel like knives are stabbing into them I'm totally going to smoke his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment