Saturday, June 28, 2008

New look

I got bored and decided to try out a new color scheme and a different layout. Let me know what you think. I can't decide.

We took Brunswick today to have his nails clipped. He's never had it done before and he was long overdue. Andy and I have lots of battle scars to prove that. I meant to take pictures, but it went so quickly I didn't even have time to get the camera out. And he was surprisingly well behaved. He sat completely still and let the lady at the pet shop hold him and turn him every which way and he didn't fight her one bit. It was quick and painless. He never ceases to amaze me. He's such a good bunny. But he hates the car and he's been hiding under the bed since we got home. He has only come out to eat his evening vegetables. He won't even give me kisses. Oh well, it was a necessary trauma. He'll be over it soon enough. Until then, I'm going to go see if I can make a peace offering with a bunny treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment