Sunday, January 11, 2009

All time low...

During these long winter nights, when Andy often isn't home, I can get quite lonely. I have to find things to entertain myself. There is only so much useless TV I can watch and sometimes I read so much my eyes feel like they might pop out of my head.

Just now though I had "Grease" on in the background while I was wasting time online. Olivia Newton-John was belting out "Hopelessly Devoted" and I sang along while I got up to put another log on our fire. Milton came out to see what all the commotion was about. So I scooped up the little fur ball, cuddled him in my arms and danced around the living room while I sang to him. All the while he had this look on his face that said, "This is it. She's finally lost her mind and she's going to eat me now."

No comments:

Post a Comment