Monday, January 25, 2010

Is it really Monday again? Already?

We've all got the winter blues around here.


Not really, but this month is quickly turning into the month that never ends. I think some people hit this slump right after the holidays, but it takes me a little bit longer to come down off the holly, jolly high.

Plus Andy and I are really boring lately. We've been living in a cycle these past few weeks and I don't really have much to come here and tell you.

That isn't true. I've always been able to talk to a brick wall about nothing in particular. So I've got plenty of stored up material to share with the internet at large. I just don't want to right now.

I need to get off my butt and out of this chair and jazz things up a bit.

So I'm taking a little break. Don't freak out! It's just a couple of days. I'm going down "home" tomorrow to see Julie and Mina and some of my family for a couple of days. I'll be back later in the week. Look for updates then.

P.S. I might defnitely, maybe, possibly be re-entering the workforce! The job really isn't all that exciting, but having my very own cash flow again souds pretty spectacular. Even if it all goes to bills it will be MINE!

P.P.S. Brunswick turned two this month.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to squeeze and cuddle Brunswick! GL on the prospect of a new job!

    ReplyDelete