Friday, January 8, 2010

Project 365, week 1

I'm renaming Photogenic Friday for the year. It just makes more sense.

Here it is, my week in pictures.

January 2

Frozen
January 3

Rough night
Goodbye for another year
January 4

But we love the tree
January 5

Time together
January 6

Chipped
Stoked
January 7

Dwindling
January 8

I don't know what you're talking about

*None of these photos have been edited at all. Right now that is beyond my scope of expertise. I'll continue to play around in photoshop and hopefully soon my confidence with the program will be such that I can enhance my photos. Any advice is welcome.*

2 comments:

  1. I am 41 and a computer geek, but a virgin to blogging. I was at work and bored and decided to search google for Janet Evanovich novels to see if there was a new Stephanie Plum novel for me to be excited about and in doing so, ran across your blog. I am a Virginia boy (gayman) turned Texan by circumstance and was just recently home for a snowstorm in Virginia. It was beautiful (I hadn't seen snow in many moons!) however, your first picture was fantastic and made me look at more. Loved your week in pictures and agree...every day is a blessing!! So just wanted to drop you a note and thank your for taking my blog cherry in such a gentle way....LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence Brian. I really just do this blog thing for fun. It's nice to know I've brightened someone's day.

    I can't help you with the Evanovich novels though. As you can tell I'm new to her books and I haven't plunged into them just yet. But once I do I'm sure I'll have an opinion as I have plenty of those to go around.

    ReplyDelete