Sunday, January 31, 2010

A little something to brighten your Monday...

(or Sunday night if anyone watches this before morning)

Andy and I went to Roan Mountain, TN last night for a little get away with some friends. This afternoon we took advantage of the sunshine and slightly warmer temperatures and took a hike on the Appalachian Trail.

I have lots of pictures to share from out little vacation, but I'm tired and sore from our hike. In other words, I'm lazy and don't want to write a long post right now.

So here is a sneak preview.

To set the video up a little:

About 30 seconds before I started filming Andy climbed on top of a snow drift and jumped into fresh snow to see how far he would sink. The snow was very deep and came up to his knees at least. I asked him to do it again with the intention to video it because it wasn't the sort of thing you could capture with a photo.

The following is what happened next.

FYI: not much happens after the firs ten seconds or so, but I was too busy laughing to turn off the camera.



Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment