Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Veronicaisms: The Alex Edition

I started Veronicaisms a long time ago in honor of my niece, Veronica, who can come out with some of the most random things sometimes.

But this is dedicated to her little brother, Alex, who stayed with us on Friday night.

We took him out for dinner and got home a little late, so he was starting to run a little wild and we were trying to get him into bed post haste.

While Andy and I blew up the air mattress and got the bed ready, Roommate was kind enough to entertain Alex for us. He red him a story and talked to him about who knows what because Alex doesn't always enunciate his words and it's hard to have any idea what he's talking about.

Anyway, we got him to bed and he went right to sleep with no problem.

On Saturday morning Alex and I got up and Roommate was getting ready to leave for work. When he opened the door to go I told Alex to say goodbye and he did. Then when Roommate was out the door Alex said, "What a great guy!"

I agreed and then laughed and when he asked me why I was laughing I said because he was so cute and he made me laugh. And then Alex said, "Oh. Ok. Can you cut my poptarts into triangles?"

No comments:

Post a Comment