Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

One of my favorite holidays is here! The last couple weeks I've spent some time with my nieces and nephews getting geared up for today.

First up: Pumpking carving!

Working hard

Clown

Cat

Ghost

And a couple of videos


That was a couple of weekends ago. I also made a Halloween village for the kids to have fun with and on Friday I took it over, with some pipe cleaner trees, and let them "haunt" the village with some cute stickers I found. It was a lot of fun!

Pre-haunting

Decorating in progress

Lili played in the sticker bowl
 Post haunting

 Spooky clock tower

This tree has a bat infestation

We had also planned to let them paint and decorate the back drop to complete the look, but Veronica was under the weather and painting is really her thing right now. So, we saved her some fun for when she's feeling better.

I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween! Happy haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment