Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For "Anonymous"

Yes, retentive is misspelled in my blog header.

Let me also point out, Oh Great Spell Checker, that there is another mistake that you didn't seem to catch. Can you find it?

I knew these mistakes were there. I didn't change them because by the time I realized it I was tired of dealing with the damn thing. I've admitted before that I'm not exactly technologically savvy and after spending so much time trying to get the sizing right (which it still isn't) I couldn't make myself look at it in photoshop anymore. I'm also not a patient person.

But please, go ahead and keep hiding behind your anonymity if that makes you feel good about yourself.

There are more important things on this blog than my header. I'm not getting paid to write it and no one is forcing you to read it.

While I am anal "retantive" I'm not perfect and I enjoy my flaws.

I'll admit that your comment got under my skin at first and I wanted to tell you where you could stick it, but please keep coming back and posting your little quips. You are, after all, my first troll which means I'm moving up in the world. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I PPH this post :) You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to know someone can spell.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, this is awesome! Hmmm... where is anonymous now? Hopefully feeling like a jack ass for pointing out something so stupid.
    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete