Friday, December 4, 2009

Photogenic Friday: Devil Bunny

Last Saturday Andy and I got out of the house for a while and went to town.

We left the bunnies out of their cage like we always do. Usually they entertain themselves and are fine while we're gone.

I don't know what exactly got into Milton. Maybe he was upset that I didn't give him his nightly vegetables before we left. Or perhaps he didn't care for being left all alone. Except he wasn't alone he had his brother for company. Company that he generally prefers over Andy and I.

Whatever got stuck in his craw he decided to let us know it.

When we got home this is what we found:

Click photo to enlarge

He stretched himself out in the middle of the mess and waited for us to get home. When we saw him he looked up at us like, "What? I've been an example of good behavior. This is Brunswick's fault."

As a matter of fact Brunswick was sniffing around the disaster and when we came in he hopped over to me and nudged my leg as if to say, "I had nothing to do with it."

There really wasn't anything to do besides laugh and clean up the mess.

But we are going to get some plastic containers to store everything in so he can't do this again.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is hilarious! You mean Mommie dont leave Milton without his veggies again!!

    ReplyDelete