Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Love, I sure do have a lot of pictures of him

Andy is out working today and I'm going to make his cake while he's gone. I thought I'd leave you with some pictures of the man in my life. For someone who hates having his picture taken, I sure do have a lot of them.


He's a family manHe's so darn cuteTaking pictures is his art mediumHe's a scholarWe were scholars togetherHe likes to do crazy things with his JeepHe is silly with meHe likes NASCAR racingHe does not like having his picture takenHe likes to skiBut he doesn't like to fall downMore artBrunswik kissed him firstHe likes to ride bicyclesHe's a grill master
He prefers to be outdoorsSometimes he'll take a nice picture for meMore artHe does an awesome dog impressionHe does not like to get dressed upHe likes beerMore artHe'll dance with me if I ask nicelyHe loves baseball and going to gamesMore art

No comments:

Post a Comment