Thursday, February 18, 2010

Icky

I had every intention of putting up a real post today. Promise.

Then I had a lunch date. So I went out.

I haven't been out in a week.

This is what I see when I open the door.


So I decided to be brave and go out to join society again.

But The Hulk got stuck a little bit. Andy and Magnum had to come rescue us. Magnum didn't help, he just brought Andy over to rescue me and The Hulk. (Yes, I do pretend our cars are real people.)

Anyway, we weren't really stuck I just didn't have the kahones it took to get The Hulk up and over the giant pile of snow.

It was nice to be in town. I made sure to savor my time. I took a back road wile I was there. Possibly the worst decision I've made in a long time. I won't do that again.

And now I'm home and instead of writing a real post I'm babbling because I kind of don't feel great. I told Andy that, but I couldn't really describe what was wrong. The word that best describes how I feel is icky. Which makes me laugh because ick is the disease that fish get. I'm not a fish. If you have a fish and it has little white things on it I'm sorry to say your fish has ick.

Look at me handing out more useful information. I can't seem to stop that lately.

Anyway, that's why I don't have any real content to offer today. I'm icky. So now I'm going to go lay on the sofa with a book, and hope the ick doesn't turn into sick.

But first here are some more pictures of outside my door.

My flag can't fly anymore because...



This giant snow drift is in the way. It's at least three feet up the side of the building.


Fish ick is white. So is snow. I have ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment