Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alex & the orange water balloon

This afternoon I went down to my parents' house to celebrate my youngest niece's first birthday.

It was a lot of fun and I have many pictures to share from the party including the "whimsical" cake I made. But right now I'm pooped and I just want to dig into my girl scout cookies and park my can on the sofa to watch the Oscars.

So instead of a long post about the party here are a couple videos from the "pre-party" we had with water balloons. It's a beloved past time in our family to make water balloons and roll them down a hill to see how long they will go before they bust. We introduced this tradition to my nieces and nephews today.


Alex found one that just DID NOT want to pop and I caught the whole thing on video. Enjoy!





P.S. Don't worry, we picked up all the latex!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this was so cute! I love when he jumps on it and tries to throw it into the tree!

    ReplyDelete