Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring has definitely sprung...

Spring in the mountains is a complete adventure. Every day keeps you guessing.

The first day of spring, Saturday, was absolutely beautiful. The sun was shining and birds were chirping. I even opened the doors and windows to let in a little fresh air.

Sunday came with sun in the morning. Then the clouds rolled in and the temperature cooled off and it was back on with the heaters and long pants.

Monday. Oh Monday. Guess what happened Monday? It snowed. From noon until early Tuesday morning.

I've been told horror stories of snow in June. We haven't been unlucky enough to experience that so far, but this past winter was so harsh, what with the constant never-ending snow fall,  it wouldn't surprise me at all, but it might be my undoing. If it snows in June the nice men in the pretty white coats might have to come and take me away.

On a positive note I've had a sinus headache for three days now. Oh, that's not positive?

I love spring, really I do. I was born in the springtime. My birthday is coming up in just over a week. Nothing pleases me more than seeing the daffodils bloom because that means my own personal holiday is just around the corner. Let the celebrations commence!

How is your spring so far?

P.S. I've added two new pages to the blog. There is an about page and a page for my book reviews so I can do them at my leisure and not have to make them a whole new post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment