Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hey guess what?!

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!

Oh! Emm! Gee!

It's snowing!

Can you believe it?

I know I can't.

I mean, who doesn't love snow? Expecially at this point in the year, March 3rd, when spring is just around the corner.

One of the best parts of my day is opening the curtians in the morning to see a fresh coat of white powder covering everying. Or walking out the door and seeing my car burried in fluffy precipitation. Or the giant snow drift that sometimes keeps me from opening the door at all.

Andy and I just can't get enough of the stuff.





Seriously though (& if you're new here), I'm kidding. Totally kidding.

I was fine with the snow for a long time because I've been living in the moment this last year and just trying to enjoy they day I'm in, but I've had quite enough of snow.

While I'm grateful that Andy is having the biggest year since he started working full time for the shop (or before that for that matter), we are both ready for the big thaw. Everyone is.

I'm alright with some cold temperatures for a while longer, just cease and desist with the snow for the love of all that is holy!

I thought about taking a picture today to show you the new snow fall, but you know what? It looks just like the five thousand other snow pictures I've posted on here.

If you want to see snow pictures, start here.

Then go here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Holy crap that's a lot of posts with pictures of snow. All in just over two months, & I didn't post nearly as much as I could have.

Oh, what the heck! Here's one I just took:


See I told you, it's snowing. Again.

I'm going to go wallow in self pitty now.

(This post brought to you buy an emotionally unstable shut-in)

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm a certified nut (and so does everyone else) because I *love* this cold weather and I'm not all that excited for Spring. Spring = bugs and NC has some HUGE bugs. I'm freaking terrified of those suckers lol.
    And, yes, you have A LOT of snow pictures!

    ReplyDelete