Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This isn't funny anymore

In the last month or two Andy and I have been having trouble with our debit cards randomly being declined. We always have money to cover what we're trying to purchase and often we have just used the card at a different location.

It's really starting to piss me off. And we always know that money isn't an issue because we get messages like "card has been canceled" or "cannot accept card" or "data is not activated."

It has only happened to one of us at a time though, until today. We were in separate locations trying to make purchases and we were both denied.

How weired is this?

I don't understand what's going on. We've been thinking that it's a fluke, but there have just been too many situations like this for that. I feel like the bank is targeting us for embarrassment.
I guess we'll have to call them tomorrow to find out what the problem is. I really hate calling the bank. We have three branches near us and somehow every person employed at those three banks have the personality of a green pea. It makes me uncomfortable to even think about it.

I think I'll go gorge myself on fudge bars to make myself feel better and wallow in self pity for having to deal with my money institution tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment